Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 35 189 lbs

Well I haven't seen much in the area of results but I haven't given up. This is a battle that I'm struggling with and I'm thinking my age has a lot to do with why this is so hard. I've come to the conclusion that I need to get healthy more than I need to lose weight. And I figure one goes along with the other so when it happens it happens and it's probably not going to happen by my wedding 😞 but I'm coming to terms with that. Right now just focusing on getting healthy continuing to exercise daily or at least 4-5 times a week and watching what I eat. I took a 3 mile walk/jog the other day and bought Zumba for the Wii which is really fun. I need to try to keep my workouts fun so I stick with them. Hopefully this time next year I'll be where I need to be. At least that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment