Monday, April 7, 2014
Well I have taken a different approach to this. I am starting to think that I have some kind of deficiency in my body that is causing me to not be able to lose weight. I've had blood work done and I don't have thyroid issues or diabetes SO since I'm not a big breakfast eater anyway, I've started drinking protein shakes in the mornings and taking a multi-vitamin. I mean hell, it certainly cant hurt right? I've been trying to keep working out at least 4 days a week but I'm going to try harder to do it more. Even if its only 20 min a day. I weighed myself this morning and I did lose a pound since trying this. So I'm at 188 right now. I'm optimistic again and I feel better. I've noticed a major difference in my energy level. So maybe, just maybe this will be the kick I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment