Monday, May 5, 2014

Another pound down!

Im excited! Lost another pound! Hey i know its not much to get excited about but hell I have been busting my ass for 3 months now and seen nada, so pardon my excitement...lol So this morning I weigh in at 185. I did a possibly stupid thing the other day and ordered another diet pill. I'm not trying to get a miracle fix here I have been jogging almost daily and watching what I eat, I would just like a little help. If it doesn't work then I'm out 50 bucks but what if it does work? Ehh we'll see. And hey if I am only able to drop a pound a week and it takes me a year to get where I want to be, so be it. But it would be nice to go on my honeymoon and feel good in my bathing suit (not going till September) I am really enjoying running and tracking my progress and trying to do better each day. I started off taking over 17 min to go a mile and I've improved to 16.35. I have to get my wedding dress altered this week. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to drop weight in time but I've come to terms with it. I still have over a month and I have lost some weight (I think about 10 lbs) since I originally bought the dress so I am ok with it. I'm 37 years old. It's not going to come off as easily as it used to. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. I got this 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment