Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Seems to be working!
Well I am on day number 3. Down 3 lbs! Pretty good I think. Its been pretty hard though. I am a BIG carb eater. I'm Italian for goodness sake! (lol) I love my pastas and bread. I really need to learn to curb my eating and this is a way for me to do it. I've been hungry but not unbearably hungry. The worst part is at night when we're sitting around watching television and all those yummy commercials come on. They shouldn't be allowed to show those commercials after 9:00 in my opinion...(lol) Brian has lost 5 lbs. I'm really proud of him. I start my period today so I probably won't see any major weight loss for a week or so. Just like today, I only lost half a lb yesterday I had lost 2 and a half lbs. I want this to work so badly. I hate feeling hungry but I figure next week things might be different. When my body gets used to this change things won't be so bad. I'm having a hard time with lunch though. For the past two days I have eaten cucumbers and 3 slices of organic turkey lunch meat and some melba toast. It isn't much and I can't say I'm full from it but it stops the grumble if ya know what I mean. I usually eat a grapefruit for breakfast but that is getting a little boring. And I'm only on day 3!! Gotta figure something else out for breakfast. And its hard because most nights I don't get off until 7 so I have to wait till then to eat. Oh well I'll get this all straight I'll get used to it sooner or later. One thing I have figured out is I really need to start "cooking". Not just out of a box. Yes its easy and quick but its not healthy at all. That is one of my goals through this, to actually learn how to cook food so that its good for me and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment