Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Overthinking things...
I didn't sleep much last night. Well I think my body isn't used to a comfy bed and that was most of it but every time I woke up my mind was filled with thoughts about this diet. Can I really do this? How am I going to make the food Brian and I need for lunch? The book I'm reading says that microwaving your food is a no no, that it drains the food of all of its nutrients. All we have at work is a microwave and a toaster oven. I am reading and hearing contradicting things and its making my head spin. Jamie says I am overthinking things. I hope thats the case. I REALLY want this to work. Jamie and I took our "before" pics yesterday and OMG! Pictures don't lie I definitely need to drop some weight. I posted the pictures at my desk where I will be sure to see them every day for extra motivation. I haven't received my package of the HCG program yet but Jamie got hers today so I should get mine tomorrow. Going to wait until Monday to start because we are having a get together on Sunday. So hopefully I will figure everything out and iron out all the wrinkles between now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment