Sunday, March 29, 2015

getting there

This has been a slow process. I am however seeing some progress, though slow, so I am ok with it taking time. This morning I weighed in at 181.2 which is 2 lbs down from last week. I worked out every day but one and have been keeping my carbs low. I haven't been counting but as far as I can tell I am only taking in hidden carbs, because I have not touched a piece of  bread, pasta, or rice in over two months. I keep thinking, if I had only done this before I gained again and got up to 198 lbs, I could be 18 lbs lighter than I was then and closer to my goal. I guess I can't think that way though. I try not to focus on the scale, I only weigh in once a week so I don't freak out over it. I just wish my metabolism would kick into gear and help me out a little. Stress probably doesn't help the matter and since I now have 5 children in my house who stress me out on a regular basis lately, it's definitely a factor. On a good note, I am just 2 lbs away from losing 20 lbs and that to me is pretty awesome. I am only 2 lbs away from being out of the 180s and that is pretty awesome too. My goal right now, is to be in the 150s when I go on the cruise in June. So lets say 159 that's 21 lbs more. I think I can do it. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that my regular workouts will kick my metabolism in and I will lose more but I will be happy with the 21 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment